Virtual Medical Solutions
New Zealand has the opportunity now to use its Health recovery to become stronger and more efficient in delivering Medical Services.
What are Virtual Medical Solutions?
SEQURE Health’s virtual medical solutions use telephone consultations or online (Skype/Zoom) applications to assess and treat patients.
These solutions can be implemented virtually and within days of ordering by using existing technology and New Zealand-qualified and registered medical specialists. Because services are provided virtually, your new team member(s) can be located anywhere in New Zealand or around the world.
We use these solutions to provide a range of virtual services to support New Zealand’s medical system. We do all this from a safe distance and while maintaining any COVID-19 alert level restrictions.
SEQURE Health virtual medical solutions can cover:
- ENT (Ear, Nose and Throat)
- Other specialties
Virtual medical solutions also help with enforcing government COVID-19 isolation requirements by:
- Minimising traffic to vital medical locations
- Reducing the risk of COVID-19 exposure to frontline medical staff
- Reducing possible COVID-19 exposure to hospital resources
Implementation of our solutions allows for:
- Increased patient capacity per day using current resources
- Faster patient turnaround times
- Instant communication between medical services
- Lower costs per patient
- Lower set-up and implementation costs for services
- Zero Staff travel and accommodation costs (unlike Locums)
- Easy and convenient patient access to professional medical services
- Seamless integration and application with your DHB’s
SEQURE Health virtual medical solutions will be vital in helping clear the growing backlog of both acute and non-acute patients in the recovery from the COVID-19 pandemic lockdown, and to prevent any further community transmission.
Can we eliminate Waiting Lists?
Yes. Our solutions are an opportunity for Hospitals to quickly adapt and use processes that work to eliminate growing “Waiting Lists” as our discharge triage approach dramatically reduces the number of patients requiring more complex review as the triage is completed by a Consultant Specialist or trained subject expert.
What experience do you have?
Over the last 2 years SEQURE Health has successfully delivered virtual diagnostic reporting solutions for:
- Ask us for our case studies
Contact us today to discuss the Virtual Medical Solutions you require.
Level 9, 13-27 Manners Street
PO Box 11801